Friday, December 08, 2006

BlogWar pt. 3 (Hardtimes)
Bevington Steel LOST the Second Annual NetSmartz Chili Cook-off!!! - by one vote - his own. He voted for someone else. Who votes for someone else in a competition in which they have entered? You know - I'm not sad for Chris, I'm sad for Christina. She slaved over a hot crock-pot all night just so Chris could call it his own - and gain "office political capital". Not to be had my friend. Nice guys finish last. Why don't you tell Roarke how awesome his chili was - and he'll tell you how awesome Sweet Victory tastes.
Seriously though, no one likes a poutyface. I'm tired of drawing you like this. Give me something to really BlogWar about.
2nd Annual NetSmartz Chili Cook-off 2006

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there!! I love the blog scoot. It keeps me company in my lonely office.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Poor Christina!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I hope you enjoyed Roarke's sweet chili, Christina's sweet chili, Hailey's, Mike's, Andre's, Justin's, and Dave's sweet chili because you didnt bring any. I just remember you eating it and then not voting for your best friend!!!!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to vote for a chili - not a chowder. Sorry bud.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home